Saturdays without Vol Football Are the worst

Recruiting, NIL, and portal news is nice; but man if I don’t miss waking up and turning on game day coverage on the Vol Network. 2023 Season went by WAY too fast
You can always rewatch your favorites on YouTube (thanks, @Freak). I watched the LSU, Kentucky, Missouri, and Vanderbilt games last year. I'll probably watch the Kentucky and SC games from this year.
I also watch games that other SEC team lost.

Agree OP.

I live out of state and don’t get to attend many games. The older I get the more I appreciate game day all day on the Vol Network and Sports Animal. I love the history and commentary from the VFLs, reminds me of when I was a kid and had to listen to games on the radio sometimes.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
NFL has "live action" today so there are some football options that exist.
Just can’t ever get into the NFL thing. Just doesn’t feel as “real” as CFB. Feels more like the players are just showing up for a job. Part of me fears that NIL may eventually do the same to college unfortunately

Reactions: HalfullVol
Agree OP.

I live out of state and don’t get to attend many games. The older I get the more I appreciate game day all day on the Vol Network and Sports Animal. I love the history and commentary from the VFLs, reminds me of when I was a kid and had to listen to games on the radio sometimes.
Yup, a perfect day starts withcooking breakfast listening to the Vol pregame and ends with dozing off listening to the post game call in show on WNML. (Especially with a Vol win sandwiched right in the middle)

Reactions: General Jack
I hate to admit this but tonight while cooking dinner I put on the TN/UCSe game. Not really watching it just having the sound of football on..

Reactions: OrangeTsar
The worst Saturdays are the ones with no football at all. We aren't there just yet. I do pity any football fan that doesn't watch the NFL, the last few weeks and post season are must watch.

The worst Saturdays are the ones with no football at all. We aren't there just yet. I do pity any football fan that doesn't watch the NFL, the last few weeks and post season are must watch.
Overpaid and pampered prima Donna’s for the most part. The whole Kapernick/kneeling business killed any remaining respect I had for the league. Then the Redskins became the “Commanders” 🙄. Way too PC for my blood.
I still check on the Performance of VFLs from time to time but I only care about their personal results and couldn’t care less about the final score

Overpaid and pampered prima Donna’s for the most part. The whole Kapernick/kneeling business killed any remaining respect I had for the league. Then the Redskins became the “Commanders” 🙄. Way too PC for my blood.
I still check on the Performance of VFLs from time to time but I only care about their personal results and couldn’t care less about the final score
Yeah, I don't care about any of that. I just enjoy watching football at the highest level

VN Store

Back