Save me from the insanity

volinbham

VN GURU
Hello forum,

I've enjoyed reading the posts. I'm stuck living in Bham (not a bad place except for the crazy bammer fans).

If you don't live here you can't imagine how many people buy into the conspiracy theories. The latest I heard is that SEC officials are making up calls against Bama because most of the officials are x-SEC players that were tired of losing to Bama so they are settling the score! Earth to Bama!

Anyway, thanks for the great posts - they help me deal with the insanity here.

Finally, I have a T-shirt idea. Bama fans love their "Got Twelve" shirts for the 12 MNC's. I think a "Got Twelfth" shirt would be more appropriate to celebrate their finish in last year's SEC All Sports competion. :p

:welcome: Believe me I know. I live in Tuscaloosa and work in Pelham. I know first hand how it feels to live in the land of CADILLAC CROYLE!!!! :banghead: Man I hate those two!! So believe me b'ham you are not alone.

Originally posted by volinbham@Oct 21, 2004 7:08 PM
Finally, I have a T-shirt idea. Bama fans love their "Got Twelve" shirts for the 12 MNC's. I think a "Got Twelfth" shirt would be more appropriate to celebrate their finish in last year's SEC All Sports competion. :p

That's great!! :lol:

:welcome: to VolNation.

I can relate. Im in a similar situation. I live in the land of the Purple and Gold...........the good thing is the Tigers kinda suck this year!!!!!!!!! :shakeit: :p

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Oct 21, 2004 10:37 PM
I for one welcome True Bama fans to the Vol Nation and yall seem to fit the bill.

:welcome:

I believe those two are both Vol fans. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Oct 21, 2004 10:53 PM
hey sorry I was checking out AL.com and laughing at the trash over there

:banghead:

Why do you put yourself through that :lol:

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Oct 21, 2004 11:02 PM
Actually to see how many times they actually talk about football rather than flame

Probably very little football talk.

I read a few posts over there yesterday. They had a couple of links here from the article in the paper. Weird forum setup over there.

VN Store

Back