'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

Another Butch Jones bonehead move.
Plenty of those to choose from but switching him FROM linebacker doesn’t seem to be one. He functions as a fullback and those weren’t featured in Butch’s scheme and aren’t featured now in Heupel’s.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
As we all know some individuals aren't going to give CWM any credit for anything. All those individuals want to do is complain about CWM.
I’ll give him credit all day. Doesn’t mean he’s immune from criticism though. He has the opportunity to shut everyone up this season with one of the best groups of players he’s ever had. I think he’ll prove all the people that’s doubted him and the secondary wrong this year.

kramer-yeah.gif

I mean, he’s a three star on the two sites that actually try to evaluate kids anymore, so how much credit are we supposed to give here?

As we all know some individuals aren't going to give CWM any credit for anything. All those individuals want to do is complain about CWM.
I don't dislike CWM. But his unit has been arguably the worst in Heupel's tenure. He can receive credit when that is no longer the case, not for one good recruit (although I am super happy about snagging Onis).

Reactions: Dansky
I don't dislike CWM. But his unit has been arguably the worst in Heupel's tenure. He can receive credit when that is no longer the case, not for one good recruit (although I am super happy about snagging Onis).
It's hard to play on the backend of a defense when for the past 3 seasons the opposing QB can read a book before throwing the ball.

It's hard to play on the backend of a defense when for the past 3 seasons the opposing QB can read a book before throwing the ball.
We were 2nd in the SEC in sacks last year. Pressure wasn't the issue last season. Once again CWM is fine imo. But to act like he should be free of criticism is kinda crazy.

I mean, he’s a three star on the two sites that actually try to evaluate kids anymore, so how much credit are we supposed to give here?
Does your entire understanding of recruiting revolve around the number of stars someone is awarded from a company whose business model is tied to subscriptions/clicks? It's been noted that he is raw, which I assume is the reason for a 3 star ranking.

Does your entire understanding of recruiting revolve around the number of stars someone is awarded from a company whose business model is tied to subscriptions/clicks? It's been noted that he is raw, which I assume is the reason for a 3 star ranking.
Good news, each teams evaluations provide the chance to have better ceiling performance production than the average of all guys at same star value. It is great when most of your signees are above average for their ranking. There is risk with guys with less experience, but there can be huge rewards for such athletically gifted guys, all part of the game.

VN Store

Back