'25 SC WR Malik Clark (uscjr commit)

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Rock Hill always produces talent.

Jon Heffney and The great Cordarelle Patterson are from there.

As well as Worley bird lol.

But this kid looks like he has some pretty good ability too!

Rock Hill always produces talent.

Jon Heffney and The great Cordarelle Patterson are from there.

As well as Worley bird lol.

But this kid looks like he has some pretty good ability too!

Heffney has the NCAA record for lateral vs vertical yardage punt return ratio.

I don't actually know that, I'm just assuming based on my biased memories of my watch parties collectively losing their minds as he attempted to juke a juke's juke, or just simply running 20 yards to gain 1

“I like his production,” Clark said of Pope. “I like the way his receivers perform at Tennessee. I like the way he puts guys in the NFL, and I like the way his receivers turn out from the time they get there until the time they leave.”
The Vols offense also stands out to Clark, as he likes the vertical attacking style of play.

“It is very attractive to me,” Clark said of this. “I want to go to somewhere that puts me in the best position to get to the NFL. If Tennessee can get me there and get me the ball and let me put big plays on film, then that is good.”
He will be to Knoxville at some point in March once things open.

“I am hoping to get over for spring practice once or twice,” Clark said of this.
a.price

I read Anna’s article on 247 that said she liked how this was stacking up to be a huge commit for Beamer, and that their class would be close to 4 star if you took out the two kickers and another unrated commitment once they added Malik.

So much for trying to inject hope into the Cackalacky fan base.

Only bumping because uscjr thought they had this kid in the bag. Fans are taking this one well.

I sincerely hate uscjr these days so I’m enjoying this read:

After that qb was talking smack about uscjr being Tennessee's bowl game, I don't really feel sorry for them. They need to know their place. I'm sure they were super dilusional after getting that edge last year. Probably destroyed the entire state's economy to get him.

I read Anna’s article on 247 that said she liked how this was stacking up to be a huge commit for Beamer, and that their class would be close to 4 star if you took out the two kickers and another unrated commitment once they added Malik.

So much for trying to inject hope into the Cackalacky fan base.
That’s funny. Their class would have a high star average if you take out the low ranked commits lol.

This dude has some wheelz.

Good for FSU, but I wonder why we didn’t pursue very hard.

Imagine being that peed over 1 top 250 guy. That being said when I looked at the CB's, he was talking about, and all have been within the last couple of weeks by South Carolina mods. 😖
I have actually met him in real life. Really cool dude. But he is insane. He always says that SC should be recruiting at our level or better consistently. He has flip flopped on old Beamer a ton. First he loves him and then he takes him. But his breakdowns when SC loses a commit are hilarious 😂😂

VN Store

Back