Scientology

I don't know about all of that. It kind of reminds me of the 9/11 conspiracy video.

I've always wondered what Scientology was exactly.

A friend of mine told me that they believe that Aliens invaded earth millions of years ago (there's a specific number of years, but I can't remember) and infected the human soul. Scientology is the path toward cleansing the infected soul.

My friend had to have been making that up...

~*Crystal*~

as crazy as it sounds no. They also believe that everyones sins are recorded on tapes and that if you leave the religion they get released to the public.

I also heard that Tom Cruise would not allow Katie Holmes to scream, cry out, or show any kind of emotion that would indicate that she was in pain while she was in labor. I'm not sure why, though.

~*Crystal*~

I don't know much about it other than it was developed by a Sci-Fi author, L. Ron Hubbard who wrote Dianetics. That's about as much as I need to know.

(CrystalEHS07 @ Jul 26 said:
I also heard that Tom Cruise would not allow Katie Holmes to scream, cry out, or show any kind of emotion that would indicate that she was in pain while she was in labor. I'm not sure why, though.
~*Crystal*~

The stated reason was that such sounds immediately leave a negative imprint on the baby's brain and have the potential to screw them up for the rest of there life. If that's the case, I'm guessing spanking them isn't a good idea either :p

(volinbham @ Jul 26 said:
The stated reason was that such sounds immediately leave a negative imprint on the baby's brain and have the potential to screw them up for the rest of there life. If that's the case, I'm guessing spanking them isn't a good idea either :p

i'd say with tom cruiase as your father, life couldn't have gotten off to much worse of a start.

(volinbham @ Jul 26 said:
The stated reason was that such sounds immediately leave a negative imprint on the baby's brain and have the potential to screw them up for the rest of there life. If that's the case, I'm guessing spanking them isn't a good idea either. :p

Well, there goes my theory of parenting...

(allvol123 @ Jul 26 said:
i'd say with tom cruiase as your father, life couldn't have gotten off to much worse of a start.

:lolabove: Aint that the truth!!!!

I can still remember the days when he was drooled over by millions of women. Any number of those would die to have a child with him. What happened to those days? :lol:

I think they might have left when Tom called Matt Lauer, "Glib."

~*Crystal*~

(CrystalEHS07 @ Jul 26 said:
I can still remember the days when he was drooled over by millions of women. Any number of those would die to have a child with him. What happened to those days? :lol:

They didn't pass the audition.

VN Store

Back