scout.com

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
does anyone have the insider on scout.com? if so can you read the new article on phillips and tell me what there saying about where he is going.

He mentioned several Miami players he hung out with that he liked. Met with Coker. Said overall trip was a 9 out of 10. Also said that trip to TN was a 10 out of 10. Might not take trip to Tallahassee. Article said he probably won't decide until signing day. Not much else there.

so his trip to tennessee was better than the one with miami. hope he comes here. thank you so much.

I can't read it but I know what he had to say about his trip to Miami. He said it was a good trip but there wasn't anything new that they could really show him so he basically just hung with everybody. He rated it a 9.(rated his Tennessee visit a 10) He says that both schools are still even and that it is going to be a very tough decision. He says he need to sit down with his parents and coach and make the best decision for him. He says that his parents have just told him to go wherever he feeels in his heart and that his coach just wants him to make a decision that he is comfortable with and will put him in position to reach the goals he has set out for himself. He talked about how he felt really comfortable at Miami and Tennessee. He says that if he chooses Tennessee, its not like he will be going up there not knowing anyone. He says he is friends with Demetrice Morely and Rico McCoy. I think it will be Miami in the end, but you never know. He does seem sincere when he says he is really torn between the schools.

thanks for the article. i have personally seen this boy play and let me tell you, he can kncok someones block off. i saw this play where he kncoked at 250 pound fulback right off his feet. the boy can stick and has great football instincts. i hope he comes to tennessee. be a great addition to our football family.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jan 24, 2005 7:03 PM
what about the thing on rivals.com about Ricky Jean-Francos??

Don't see it.

I do see where Granger is going to announce on Sunday.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jan 24, 2005 7:07 PM
sorry, i said rivals..but its on scout.com.its called on top of the hill

I don't have a membership there. :dunno:

what about him? he and phillips might be planning to commit to tennessee on the same day. there both from the same school so thats pretty cool. i hope we get them both.

I have the scout subscription. Basically says he likes it on the hill. Likes the hills too, being from flat land in FL it is a nice change. IMO if we offer RJF, we get KP. KP said he and RJF are best friends and have been for years, wanna play together.

That would be big. We really need to finish strong and get those two guys.

RJF will have no bearing on what KP does and KP will have no bearing on what RJF does.

VN Store

Back