Round 4:

Da'rick Rogers #11 (108) to Panthers

Round 5:

Montori Hughes #11 (144) to Saints

Round 7:

Mychal Rivera #1 (207) to Chiefs
Zach Rogers #2 (208) to Jaguars

Pretty Good Tennessee Representation...
I think Rivera will catch and hold on to a team and play 10 years, put Zach in the slot at like Denver and who know maybe another Wes.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I think Bray may sneak into the second round and Thomas would be a early second rounder had it not been for missing most of the combine with a shoulder injury.

I say Da'rick will go late 2nd to early 3rd and Rivera will be gone by the 5th round, no one will be able to overlook his production in the SEC to let him slip past the 5th round; Idc if they say he is short, light and slow.

Just the thought of CP, Hunter, D. Rogers, Z. Rogers, and Rivera possibly being drafted is crazy. 5 pass catchers in our offense at one point and time, and all we had to show for it...not much, at all.

It just makes me mad to think that we had all of those guys and we couldn't produce more wins on the field.

Oh well, the past is the past, I wish them all well and I hope that each player gets drafted and stays in the league for a long time.

GO VOLS!!!

I'd love to see any of those guys at WR, or Rivera go to Denver and play with Peyton. I always enjoy following former Vols in the NFL.

GO VOLS!!!

It is my understanding that the Broncos are quite satisfied with their backup quarterback situation, but the ideal scenario for Tyler's professional development would be for Denver to draft him and allow him to learn from the cerebral assassin, Peyton Manning.

VN Store

Back