SDS SEC Power Rankings

orangeblooded16

Vol Fan Enthusiast

Saturday Down South just released their Week 2 SEC Power Rankings and some of these seem pretty laughable. Ole Miss at 2 over Texas at 3 is just wrong imo. You got a team that looks physical, dominating on both sides of the ball especially in the trenches, that just went into the Big House and blew out the reigning champs. And yes Michigan is nothing like their 2023 team but the win sure is much more impressive than beating Furman and MTSU. I still think Ole Miss is top 5 worthy, but they are not better than Texas.

Vandy at 8 and Oklahoma at 9 lol. I've enjoyed seeing our little brother have some fun these past 2 weeks, but they're not a top 8 team in the SEC by any means. Their fun will be over week 4. On a side note, Oklahoma is in for a rough game here soon, can't wait to see CJH light them up.

Personally I would go Georgia, Texas, Vols, Ole Miss, and Missouri for the top 5 in that order. The top 3 are the only ones that have even played competition to start the season. And of course, power rankings after 2 weeks are useless, but still fun to debate over who would beat who.

“However, there was absolutely no way the Wolverines should have been ranked in the top 10. That’s an embarrassment to everyone who votes in the AP Poll. Texas exposed the Wolverines as frauds…”

Holy circular logic, Batman.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back