Season ticket holders- check email for potential regional tickets

When I went to request my tix, it said the seat location was in the GA section. Did that happen for everyone else, or am I being relocated for postseason? My usual tix are in Section B. Just wondering.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Mine did not. Just said they reserve the right to move you if someone with more money wants yours. ;)
That’s the truth. I went from E last year in regular season, to last rows of RF for regionals to GA temp seats for Supers. I voiced my displeasure with the ticket office and got an explanation that ND got 600 tickets which was more than a team got during regionals. When I told him I know the number was 600 total (200 per school for regionals) so the math is the same he was silent. Then came back with they couldn’t put visitors in GA seats and I’m like exactly, only multi-year season ticket holders get shafted.

That’s the truth. I went from E last year in regular season, to last rows of RF for regionals to GA temp seats for Supers. I voiced my displeasure with the ticket office and got an explanation that ND got 600 tickets which was more than a team got during regionals. When I told him I know the number was 600 total (200 per school for regionals) so the math is the same he was silent. Then came back with they couldn’t put visitors in GA seats and I’m like exactly, only multi-year season ticket holders get shafted.
They moved visitors from E to the LF bleachers this year. Why can't they do it for this? Those have seat numbers. I enjoy the group that sits around me. You get to know everyone pretty well after a few years.

They moved visitors from E to the LF bleachers this year. Why can't they do it for this? Those have seat numbers. I enjoy the group that sits around me. You get to know everyone pretty well after a few years.

I am NOT a season ticket holder, but if I were, I can imagine sitting with the same folks around me and having to move would absolutely be yucky, trying to be polite. That’s BS.

I'm in B as well and my tix last year were the same. So...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I am gonna call the ticket office tomorrow and see what they can tell me.

Let us know what they say. I’m in B-17 and got moved this year for the regionals WHEN it is announced. I was in my regular seats for the last two years. Just like football, I know those around me. It’s a party. I’m sure new Vol BaseVol friends will be cool but I’d rather stay where I am.

I must be doing something wrong, it won't let me purchase.
It's a 'request' right now. Don't know if UT is going to host, so you have to request the tickets. If you do request them in time, and they host, then your credit card gets automatically charged (assuming the seats are available). From the earlier posts, some people get moved around, some people keep their same seats.

It's a 'request' right now. Don't know if UT is going to host, so you have to request the tickets. If you do request them in time, and they host, then your credit card gets automatically charged (assuming the seats are available). From the earlier posts, some people get moved around, some people keep their same seats.
Thanks 😊I do know it is a request, but it takes me to add to cart and purchase and not getting anything telling me it is a request. My cart keeps expiring without any confirmation that my request went thru.

Mine said "GA1" as well, so I assume its just a placeholder.

I'm in Section D. I kept my seats last year for Regionals, then they shipped about 4 rows of us out to left field for Supers...so that wasn't great.

It was weird too, we went to our "real" seats in D and asked where the people got the tickets and they said they were something like extra "friends/family" seats from UT. Made zero sense, but I know UT has multiple masters to serve when the NCAA is running something.

The price increased this year. Last year I paid $171 last year and this year its $210 for two tickets.

VN Store

Back