Season Ticket Renewal

maryvillenative

Last year they sent out renewal notices during the season opener. We didn't get anything yesterday, did I miss it? Also, last year was our first year as season ticket holders so I don't know when it typically happens.

Last year they sent out renewal notices during the season opener. We didn't get anything yesterday, did I miss it? Also, last year was our first year as season ticket holders so I don't know when it typically happens.
Football renewals in my experience have been late winter/early spring. Recently they've offered the option to pay over something like 10 months but the window for that option is only open in February.

You can always log onto your account at allvols.com and look under the Renew option to check on the status of your tickets

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
If they don’t fix those new seats and the legroom there may be less renew

Football renewals in my experience have been late winter/early spring. Recently they've offered the option to pay over something like 10 months but the window for that option is only open in February.

You can always log onto your account at allvols.com and look under the Renew option to check on the status of your tickets
This isn't at all how it worked last year, the 10 month option was only open through October. Think about it, if you opted for ten months in February your last payment would be after the season is over. They won't/ can't take the risk of someone not making all payments. My tickets didn't populate in my account until I made my last payment.

VN Store

Back