Seating Advice Requested

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Section Z13 Row 4, do seats in this area have back rests or are bench?

Those will be bench with no backs

Unless you get them from a person who has purchased seatbacks with their season ticket package

If I'm not mistaken, that's also very close to the visitor sections. As a matter of fact, for the bigger games, I would say visitors even sit in that section.

Z13 is not a visitors section. It starts over in section A, which is just 2 sections over. So you are very close to the other team's band and fans.

Z13 is not a visitors section. It starts over in section A, which is just 2 sections over. So you are very close to the other team's band and fans.

Jumbotron Very Good Comments Visitors rows 1-16

From the website Bill posted

He said close to the visitor section. I think that's correct not that I care, I'm a Vol no matter where I sat. But we wanted to know if the seats had backs or not to help decide future ticket section purchases. Really appreciate your input all the same.

Jumbotron Very Good Comments Visitors rows 1-16

From the website Bill posted

I think the confusion is it used to be a visitors section. They changed around some of the visitor sections around 5-8 years ago. And a lot of websites and even the NCAA video game have never reflected those changes.

I personally dont mind setting in vistors section, trash talking the whole game can be fun.

My seats are near the top of z12. It's definitely bench seating. Down that low you'd be right next to the visitor band. Personally, if I had a choice, I'd pass on these. Depth perception will be bad and anything that happens between the numbers and the East sideline on the opposite end will be blocked by the visitor bench.

I think the confusion is it used to be a visitors section. They changed around some of the visitor sections around 5-8 years ago. And a lot of websites and even the NCAA video game have never reflected those changes.
There were most definitely some WKU fans sitting in the first few rows of Z13 today.

There were most definitely some WKU fans sitting in the first few rows of Z13 today.

Yep, but we had a freaking good time all the same. Well, it was hot but most of my suffering was from seeing 2 little kids enduring the heat and clearly wanted to leave. The moms kept plying them with iced treats which did seem to help a bit. Other than that, really enjoyed ourselves. But a huge thanks to the fine folks who responded to my question. THANK YOU!

VN Store

Back