SEC Baseball Tournament

feathersax

Well, Diamond Vols fans, the SEC just sent out emails to those of us who got reserved tickets fot the Tournament in May. Reserved seats are SOLD OUT, so only some General Admission remain. We have had tickets since 2002, so we were able to book in February. Looks to be a wild & crazy Tournament, so good luck getting seats. The upcoming series in Baton Rouge against LSU looks to be huge for our Vols.

Well, Diamond Vols fans, the SEC just sent out emails to those of us who got reserved tickets fot the Tournament in May. Reserved seats are SOLD OUT, so only some General Admission remain. We have had tickets since 2002, so we were able to book in February. Looks to be a wild & crazy Tournament, so good luck getting seats. The upcoming series in Baton Rouge against LSU looks to be huge for our Vols.
I went to the Championship game last season and the bogus slide game the year before. Plan on making at least one game this year. The championship was the most people I had ever seen at a college baseball game in person and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I went to the Championship game last season and the bogus slide game the year before. Plan on making at least one game this year. The championship was the most people I had ever seen at a college baseball game in person and I enjoyed every moment of it.
The LSU game Friday night was absurd in size and energy. After sitting around all day (week actually) due to the rain delays/postponements you would’ve never guessed it was after 10pm when the first pitch took place. The stadium was split damn near 50/50 and it was just electric. That was probably the most well played and exciting baseball game I’ve ever been to: every strikeout, hit, walk, out l, felt like it was the biggest of the season.

The LSU game Friday night was absurd in size and energy. After sitting around all day (week actually) due to the rain delays/postponements you would’ve never guessed it was after 10pm when the first pitch took place. The stadium was split damn near 50/50 and it was just electric. That was probably the most well played and exciting baseball game I’ve ever been to: every strikeout, hit, walk, out l, felt like it was the biggest of the season.
I remember watching that game on tv and it felt electric on screen. I bet it was a blast to be there in person.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back