SEC Basketball players in draft

pedigovolfan

What happens to the SEC underclassman players who declared for the draft and were not takent (i.e. Randolph Morris, Matt Walsh, Roberson, etc)? Do they retain eligibility for NCAA basketball?

not if they've declared twice i believe...that may be only baseball though.

I know that walsh, azubiuke, et cetera are all left out in the cold, though...they'll probably end up in development leagues, maybe MAYBE pick up some free agent deals...but they'll probably never play NBA

Newspaper in New Orleans today said that one of the UK players will return if UK allows him too and he repays for all the NBA workouts

Thanks for the input...I don't really mind if the KY players come back, but I hope Roberson and Walsh are canned...I hate those guys :furious3:

Originally posted by pedigovolfan@Jul 1, 2005 3:39 PM
Thanks for the input...I don't really mind if the KY players come back, but I hope Roberson and Walsh are canned...I hate those guys :furious3:
[snapback]109553[/snapback]​

Neither will be back and both made very stupid decisions to leave early. Walsh may make an NBA roster as a Free Agent and Roberson will prolly have to play in the NBDL or overseas like Udonis Haslem did before he retooled his game for the NBA.

VN Store

Back