SEC Football Pick’em Site (www.secpicks.com)

bprevallet

I love SEC football so I created a pop-up free, add free, and cost free site where you can pick all the SEC games. This is the fourth year for the website. All you need is a username and password. No other information is needed although an email address is optional. Another optional feature is to create a team of players to compete. However, you can just compete as an individual. Please throw me an email if you have any questions (bart@secpicks.com).
Moderators: I'm harmless and yes this could be considered spam. Please consider allowing this post to stand.
Participation is simple
1. go to www.secpicks.com
2. sign up
3. login
4. make\edit\review your picks weekly
5. (Optional) Create or join a team

Let's have a great football season.
bart

I'll let it stay on the board . . . but I'm moving it out of the main forum.

I love SEC football so I created a pop-up free, add free, and cost free site where you can pick all the SEC games. This is the fourth year for the website. All you need is a username and password. No other information is needed although an email address is optional. Another optional feature is to create a team of players to compete. However, you can just compete as an individual. Please throw me an email if you have any questions (bart@secpicks.com).
Moderators: I'm harmless and yes this could be considered spam. Please consider allowing this post to stand.
Participation is simple
1. go to www.secpicks.com
2. sign up
3. login
4. make\edit\review your picks weekly
5. (Optional) Create or join a team

Let's have a great football season.
bart
Whatdya win?

VN Store

Back