SEC Games

vegasvolfan

Why go back to a place that sold you down the road
One thing that I enjoy doing every season is watching/listening to other SEC games. Best we had in that department and in my was rhe Arkansas OKlahoma St. game until it dawned on me TX is now an SEC team, so go Texas? Makes the rest of the Saturday more interesting 😄

One thing that I enjoy doing every season is watching/listening to other SEC games. Best we had in that department and in my was rhe Arkansas OKlahoma St. game until it dawned on me TX is now an SEC team, so go Texas? Makes the rest of the Saturday more interesting 😄
My nephew is the long/short snapper for Arkansas #30. I will root for my family to be successful every day. However, he knows I am a UT Fan, so it goes without saying. GBO!

My nephew is the long/short snapper for Arkansas #30. I will root for my family to be successful every day. However, he knows I am a UT Fan, so it goes without saying. GBO!
That’s awesome! but I feel like Pittman may have thrown yet another game away today.

Last edited:
Yea, his DC has let him down.
I don’t think he should have gone for it on 4th within FG range. He wins the game if he doesn’t hand over the ball in that spot and still scores on the next drive. He’s done something like that every year.

Reactions: FlyFishnVol

VN Store

Back