SEC media day ?

vol4life03

Hey Does anybody know what time the guys are going to arrive at the Hyatt ? Because I was thinking about taking off work early to go up there and give my support and (piss some other fans off while singing rocky top) any info will be appreciated :hi: GO VOLS

Reactions: 5 people
Hey Does anybody know what time the guys are going to arrive at the Hyatt ? Because I was thinking about taking off work early to go up there and give my support and (piss some other fans off while singing rocky top) any info will be appreciated :hi: GO VOLS
I'll be there as well! I'm down already but I think they should be there around 15-30 minutes before main media session. I'm gonna try to make it down to see Manziel in the morning.

Reactions: 2 people
If you fine gents are going to be down here anyway...I happen to know of a nice little Tavern in Trussville should you want to grab a bite and a beverage tomorrow afternoon.

If you fine gents are going to be down here anyway...I happen to know of a nice little Tavern in Trussville should you want to grab a bite and a beverage tomorrow afternoon.

What is it? I pass thru there two or three times a year, including this coming Saturday. :question: ?

North Tavern. If you are going north on 59, get off on the Trussville exit,turn left at the light. About a mile from the interstate. Just as you start down the hill past Kohls you will see a small sign on your left.

Good food and a pretty decent atmosphere, if you're into the smaller kind of out-of-the- norm places.

VN Store

Back