SEC Media Guides

I hope he was being sarcastic when he called Arkansas' the best. That thing is horrible.

The UT guide is flat out the best of all of those. I crack up every time I see anchor down, just stupid.

I like ours the best. Its all about TENNESSEE. Not the coach or certain players but the Tradition of the T. Florida's is crap. And so are the ones were its just the coach that seems to be the focus point. T A:M is pretty cool.

Lost ecred with me since they have Dooley in the top banner.

But I do love ours. :rock:

Holy smokes that UT guide looks amazing! How in the world did a 5 year old get the UF design job?

Tennessee's guide should also have a voice chip repeating in a deep tone, "I AM YOUR FATHER..."

DARTH VOLDER

Attachments

• Vader Vol.jpg
    Vader Vol.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Florida's is the worst. Somebody got lazy on their end.

I would say either us or Ole Miss is the best. I agree with the comments above on AnchorDown....

What a dumb saying. Everytime Ive seen a CandyVandy fan talking trash on twitter or another site and they say #AnchorDown, I'm like anchor down in what, mediocrity?

#RiseToTheTop trumps #AnchorDown any day of the week. Are they trying to draw comparisons to gay sailors or something?

It looks like we have finally gotten away from the landscape format. The last few media guides were almost impossible to hold on your hands and read.

After media days, all will be :eek:hmy::yikes::eek: because they are about to get BUTCHSLAPPED

I saw ours and the first thing that came to mind was..... no player or coach is bigger than the program itself. Very cool and I love it!!!!!:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Whoever chose that list was drunk, blind & stoopid. They did get #14 right though. gators one is BAD! ...figures...
Biased, but TN is the best.

VN Store

Back