SEC new injury sharing policy.

Vfl2407

I read somewhere (maybe on this site) that the SEC is putting in a new rule where coaches have to give out some truthful injury reports before conference games.
Does anyone know any details on that?
Does it start this year?
If so, will the Vols and Sooners have to say which players won’t play Saturday?
And, how early before kickoff do they have to state that and\OR (sorry I couldn’t resist) update the information?

Thanks for any factual non starky responses.🫨

Reactions: savannahfan
Thanks, Tman.
Available OR probable OR, questionable OR doubtful OR out.
Those are the 5 choices that the coaches get to describe each player.
Wow, I’d love to be a fly on the wall on Wednesday in Heupel’s office when he’s making out that list. 🤔

Available OR probable OR, questionable OR doubtful OR out.
Those are the 5 choices that the coaches get to describe each player.
Wow, I’d love to be a fly on the wall on Wednesday in Heupel’s office when he’s making out that list. 🤔
Available: I feel great.
Probable: I’ve got a hangnail.
Questionable: I’ve got diarrhea.
Doubtful: sprained ankle
Out: broken ankle

SEC schools required to submit availability reports three days prior to each Conference football game with daily updates leading to a final report 90 minutes prior to game time. Reporting structure, prior to game day, student-athletes will be designated as “available,” “probable,” “questionable,” “doubtful,” or “out” for their next game. To provide additional clarity on game day, student-athletes will be designated as “available,” “game time decision,” or “out” for the upcoming game.

Not very useful data from SEC👇

SEC schools required to submit availability reports three days prior to each Conference football game with daily updates leading to a final report 90 minutes prior to game time. Reporting structure, prior to game day, student-athletes will be designated as “available,” “probable,” “questionable,” “doubtful,” or “out” for their next game. To provide additional clarity on game day, student-athletes will be designated as “available,” “game time decision,” or “out” for the upcoming game.

Not very useful data from SEC👇
This is all for the gambling community. Vegas lives and dies by knowing about injuries, family issues, and illnesses.

This is all for the gambling community. Vegas lives and dies by knowing about injuries, family issues, and illnesses.

This..............and Hard Rock cleaned out all my Saturday winnings yesterday. NFL killing me this year...........since I'm donating to the Seminole native american tribe, that's considered a tax write off at the end of the year.....correct?

Reactions: Volnuck
This..............and Hard Rock cleaned out all my Saturday winnings yesterday. NFL killing me this year...........since I'm donating to the Seminole native american tribe, that's considered a tax write off at the end of the year.....correct?
Been there, done that Brother. Good luck dealing with UNCLE SAM, LOL.

VN Store

Back