SEC News

Perry Parris

Bad news for South Carolina. Highly touted freshmen Lonnie Chisenhall and Nick Fuller have been dismissed from the team.

Chisenhall had played in most of their games and was batting .313. Fuller is a pitcher and appeared in 5 games.

They had larceny/burglary charges brought against them; sad costly mistakes by 2 guys with lots of promise. Kudos to the great Ray Tanner as to his handling of the situation. Tanner is a fine coach - one of the very best.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=654958

So football isn't the only sport in Columbia where the players break laws?

Kudos does go to the coach for making an example of these fellows

Just drunk....no public urination. The worst part is, the kid hasn't even put a practice uniform on yet! I wonder if he'll be just another in a long line of 4* and 5* busts to come our way.

The deal with the baseball players is beyond comprehension. One of them was a 4.0 student and the other was above a 3.0. I just don't get it. I can't wait until we get a break from all this bad news.

Just drunk....no public urination. The worst part is, the kid hasn't even put a practice uniform on yet! I wonder if he'll be just another in a long line of 4* and 5* busts to come our way.

The deal with the baseball players is beyond comprehension. One of them was a 4.0 student and the other was above a 3.0. I just don't get it. I can't wait until we get a break from all this bad news.

Spurrier will either set him straight or send him home. UT had a kid that had just enrolled last summer then got drunk and ran over a curb in Knoxville. He never got a practice jersey either. I feel the pain.

About the baseball guys, some people just don't have common sense it seems.

Before Monday.......

Nick Fuller- 3rd round pick out of high school that chose college over going pro

Lonnie Chisenhall- Baseball America's Top Freshman in the Nation

Today............Careers ended for being stupid. What a shame. As a local radio host said yesterday, "Those guys are dead to me."

VN Store

Back