Sec Next Few Years

TNFanBornandRaised

Ok I was talking about 4 or 5 days ago about the idea of us expanding because of the acc getting all those good teams in football etc.....but wow lsu got perriloux we got the #1 in the country......floridas got a pretty good class.......spurrier came on strong.....some good players went to ole miss......auburn is doin awesome.......so is georgia.....alabama is doin good.........guys we're gonna be a very strong conference for a long while......if we could just figure out what to do with vandy and kentucky lol

Yep, Georgia is landing a top 5 class.

UT, GA, FL in the East, and in that order of strength, followed by USCe.

Then in the West you've got LSU, Auburn, Bama, Ark.

I predict we'll have 8 bowl teams next year.

I'm hearing a lot about Spurrier's class....Murdock is supposed to be that Spurrier type WR.....and they got a defection from VT in John Hannah....everyone's getting good classes....we just happen to be getting the best!

the only downside i see in a strong conference is by year end all are so beat up and records hurt that when they get to the bowl games they arent 100% and look it sometimes against the opponents. I hear USC is now settin its sights on the SEC expecting theyre next national title opponent coming fron there.

VN Store

Back