SEC Season in Review from ESPN

I guess if weren't considered a surprise, Fowler and the other clowns wouldn't even have us in the Top 25 :moon2:

Good article. I like having Chris Low writing for ESPN.com, it's like having one of us behind enemy lines.

Last year, Oklahoma lost in the Big 12 Championship, and they still got the opportunity to go.-  Auburn QB Jason Campbell

Exact reason a playoff is needed. If there was ever a bias towards some of these schools, its in both polls.

Let one of them come on here and try to explain what JC said. THEY CANT!

:finger:

Let me say something I've said on alot of boards, and will repeat many many times.

We.
Need.
A.
Playoff.

I think all arguments against a playoff are purely moot based on the fact that every other college sport manages just fine.

can wait to go undefeated next year...GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and can somebody explain why the bammeres Kicker beat out Wilhoit???? :finger:

Anybody else notice that the SEC's leading tackler didn't make the team?

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Dec 8, 2004 1:37 AM
and can somebody explain why the bammeres Kicker beat out Wilhoit???? :finger:

Wilhoit's good, but he didn't exactly tear it up this year . . . 9 of 15 :unsure:

Originally posted by allvol@Dec 8, 2004 9:42 AM
Anybody else notice that the SEC's leading tackler didn't make the team?

Yeah that's pretty amazing . . . although I'm not sure that we want to publicize that our free safety led our team in tackles. :yikes: ....that's never a good sign.

Mahelona is da man! Pineapple Power!!! and did you catch Tubby's quote about Fulmer ...the SEC coach of the yr thinks Fulmer had his best coaching yr hmmmmm.

Hey, a 9-2 regular season under these circumstances is amazing. We started off with one of the most questionable QB situations in the country, a young and poorly-trained defensive secondary, and I think quite possibly one of the longest inury lists in all of D-IA football.

VN Store

Back