SEC Shorts

Unless you have Midwest roots/deep knowledge, this one isn't really going to hit home for you. The Menard's reference, the basement, the dude's outfit and mustache, all hilarious stuff to me.
Plus the 8-bit sound, the out-of-focus intro, low-rent production...this was good stuff! Not the usual SEC Shorts, good on them for switching it up...I'll be sending this one out to the big 10 folks I'm swimming through down here in SWFLA...

Definitely not their best but I do enjoy any time Bama is the butt of the joke.

SEC Shorts might have been decent back when it could focus on one topic and be, you know, short. Ever since ESPN signed them, it's largely sunk into being a parade of wearing a half dozen team shirts and then making run-on stat filled references to their team's performance that week or that year. Mostly safe, mostly inert. They can't make any jokes that are too cutting or outrageous, because corporate PR restrictions are a b ... well, you know.

And then there's the fifteen million imitators. Sadly, none of them are rarely that funny. Oh well. It's the offseason, I suppose anything is better than nothing. I suppose.

This is the 3rd or 4th time they have tried the B10 guy thing and it always seems to fall flat.

Character needs to be retired.

Also-Dr Pepper-get rid of Friendsville. The joke got old like 2 years ago. Bring back Larry Culpepper if you have to, but Friendsville needs to be carpet bombed.

SEC Shorts might have been decent back when it could focus on one topic and be, you know, short. Ever since ESPN signed them, it's largely sunk into being a parade of wearing a half dozen team shirts and then making run-on stat filled references to their team's performance that week or that year. Mostly safe, mostly inert. They can't make any jokes that are too cutting or outrageous, because corporate PR restrictions are a b ... well, you know.

And then there's the fifteen million imitators. Sadly, none of them are rarely that funny. Oh well. It's the offseason, I suppose anything is better than nothing. I suppose.
You might have missed this one but it goes a little farther than normal.

VN Store

Back