Sec Title Game Tonight

GoVolsDogg

Well, we got our re-match against LSU tonight at 7 PM, for the SEC title. Lady Vols pulled one out yesterday agaisnt Vanderbilt, 76-73, as Zolman and Jackson came up big from behind the 3 PT line down the stretch, now the Lady Vols look to do something that they havent done in the past 3 years...win the SEC tournament.

7 PM tonight, ESPN2 is covering the game...GO LADY VOLS!!!

Let's go beat those pesky Tigers! Get on it Lady Vols!!!!!!! :good:

Let's go Lady Vols!!!!!!!!!!! Send them Tigers back to the bayou......... :gun:

:good: :beer: B)

Hope we can take it two them. I like our chances.

Lady Vols win by one point AT THE BUZZER! SEC tournament CHAMPS! :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

It'll be tought tonight but I believe that the Lady Vols will pull it out.....Revenge is on their minds..Well at least I would think, and it will be tough for LSU to beat us.....Zolman and Jackson need to come out bombing 3's tonight....Of course only if we need them :number1:

Lady Vols better find some defense because those on the team right now can't play it at all, LSU is shooting 55% from the field. Lady Vols will lose if that continues.

Lady Vols win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great game!

Gutsy effort by Shanna Zolman, getting a busted nose, and coming back out to drain the biggest 3 of the game to put us back in it,we were down 4 with less than 2 minutes, we NEEDED a 3 and couldnt afford to miss another shot.

She drained it, and the rest played out!

It was a great game. I'm very glad we won but I dont know if the outcome would have been the same if whats-her-name from LSU dropped the pass right under the basket.

Originally posted by K-town Vol Fan@Mar 6, 2005 10:05 PM
It was a great game. I'm very glad we won but I dont know if the outcome would have been the same if whats-her-name from LSU dropped the pass right under the basket.

Same thing could be said about last year in the Final 4, when Tameka Johnson turned it over right under the Lady Vols hoop and Latoya Davis scored to win the game. Just the breaks that happen out there.

VN Store

Back