SEC Toughest 3 Game stretch schedule

Someone needs to start a thread titled "_________ hates us", and let everyone fill in the blank as they wish.

Arkansas has a pretty tough 4 game stretch - they host TAMU, travel to the swamp, host SC, and then travel to Bryant-Denny. Needless to say, I expect them to go 0-4 on that stretch unless they can sneak Petrino back on the sidelines.

How does Vandy make this list? Ridiculous

The last few times I've heard Low, he's been really high on Vandy... and he's downright in love with Franklin. Can't hardly tell difference between him and Travis. Pretty sickening.

Arkansas has a pretty tough 4 game stretch - they host TAMU, travel to the swamp, host SC, and then travel to Bryant-Denny. Needless to say, I expect them to go 0-4 on that stretch unless they can sneak Petrino back on the sidelines.

...and use one of his girlfriends to tucker out the opposing players. lol

Bubba has the hardest 3 game schedule this year like always....oh wait..i forgot..Alabubba has to play two games this season(tam-lsu) with Bye weeks before each one,wow...they will earn that championship... cowards.Us Vols will get it honestly when we get it..........sorry,my bubba-hate is bad today.go vols

Chris Low has been ruined by Clay due to his involvement with 3HL and those clowns. Please let us start thrashing some of these teams and return to our rightful place. Words cannot express how bad Mike H. tore our house down.

The media wants Vanderbilt to be successful and Franklin because they are historically losers. At some point, the cracks will show in the armor and by then Franklin will jump to another job JMO.

VN Store

Back