SECCG Ticket info

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Does anyone know if tickets to the SECCG will be available to season ticket holders, or if UT will get a certain number to sell?

Some season ticket holders get a choice, however I'm not exactly sure if they go by donation, seniority, or just random.

They get first choice, and then I would assume anything left would go to the students and public...although I've never been able to get any directly from UT.

One word of advice...don't buy from a ticket broker...the cheapest I have seen while looking online today was $250!

I paid over $100 for my SECCG ticket in 1998.... when I got down to the stadium, they were being sold outside for as little as $25. :blink:

I would drive down there and buy one on the street, but scalping is not legal there. I'd rather not take the chance of getting booked. LOL

Originally posted by allvol@Nov 2, 2004 5:18 PM
I paid over $100 for my SECCG ticket in 1998.... when I got down to the stadium, they were being sold outside for as little as $25. :blink:

That's $75 in we-just-won-the-SEC celebratory beer money down the drain! :beer:

Thanks for the advice, we'll think seriously about holding out for scalpers. . . .

Originally posted by allvol@Nov 2, 2004 5:18 PM

A word to the wise - They have really cracked down on scalping around the Georgia Dome. I have watched people literally get loaded into a paddy wagon for buying tickets on the street. :blink:

There are tickets to be had on the street, but be careful.

Originally posted by GAVol+Nov 3, 2004 9:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Nov 3, 2004 9:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-allvol@Nov 2, 2004 5:18 PM
I paid over &#036;100 for my SECCG ticket in 1998.... when I got down to the stadium, they were being sold outside for as little as &#036;25.  :blink:

A word to the wise - They have really cracked down on scalping around the Georgia Dome. I have watched people literally get loaded into a paddy wagon for buying tickets on the street. :blink:

There are tickets to be had on the street, but be careful. [/quote]
I thought selling was illegal.... not buying?? :dunno:

Originally posted by allvol+Nov 3, 2004 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Nov 3, 2004 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GAVol@Nov 3, 2004 9:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-allvol
@Nov 2, 2004 5:18 PM
I paid over &#036;100 for my SECCG ticket in 1998.... when I got down to the stadium, they were being sold outside for as little as &#036;25.  :blink:

There are tickets to be had on the street, but be careful.

I thought selling was illegal.... not buying?? :dunno: [/quote]
I don&#39;t think it&#39;s legal to sell them, period anymore. I know scalping is illegal.

VN Store

Back