Section V concessions?

wallsjm1

Where the heck are the concessions for V this is the first year my season tickets will be here and I am in row 35 and I have to walk 17 miles and down 9 flights of stairs to get to the concessios!!

Where the heck are the concessions for V this is the first year my season tickets will be here and I am in row 35 and I have to walk 17 miles and down 9 flights of stairs to get to the concessios!!

I would bring my own liquor and munchies if i were you.

Almost certain it's impossible to get anyone to ever answer the question at hand rather than useless info

If you're in row 35 there is a tunnel right freakin' beside you. If you don't like that you can walk down 15 rows to more tunnels (to the left and right) or walk up 24 rows for more options. Does that help?

This is a cry for help, people. Someone needs to respond with absolute GPS values that can be entered to find the closest manufactured food products to survive the game.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a cry for help, people. Someone needs to respond with absolute GPS values that can be entered to find the closest manufactured food products to survive the game.

I'm not sure how your finances are but 3500 dollars is a lot of money for me to pay for seats and I don't think when you pay that much you should have to walk down two flights of stairs to get the the concessions. Truthfully aside from drinks I rarely get anything it's just the principle.

If you are that concerned about your money, why not direct this question towards the university?
Just show up early enough to locate the closest concession options. Problem solved. Let's move along.

I'm not sure how your finances are but 3500 dollars is a lot of money for me to pay for seats and I don't think when you pay that much you should have to walk down two flights of stairs to get the the concessions. Truthfully aside from drinks I rarely get anything it's just the principle.

You make me proud to be an American.

You make me proud to be an American.

I just got this image in my head on his second rant...

2679.jpg

So, I'd have to guess that you didn't check tunnel and vendor locations before the ticket purchase?

So, I'd have to guess that you didn't check tunnel and vendor locations before the ticket purchase?

Yea, he must have missed the visit your seats venue. If concessions or restrooms were really important, you'd think he'd done some research before investing $3500.

That's like a guy with a toupee buying a car, then realizing it's a convertible when he gets it home.

VN Store

Back