Seems like a good case for charter schools

They sent poor kids to high performing schools and the kids benefited. Of course that's true. So in your version poor kids get to pick their schools and the schools have to accept them ? No choice for the school?

I didn't think so.
You are correct. Excuse me. More like Charter school system.

I didn’t know much about charter schools until recently, I just knew that people were opposed to them. Then I watched this John Stossel story on them and it opened my eyes. I’m sure there are some that don’t perform well, but they appear to be much better than typical public schools.

My kids go to a charter school and it's great. The HS is one of the best around and their elem are very highly rated. We would be in private school of they didn't get in to the charter. Entry is limited and on a lottery system

They sent poor kids to high performing schools and the kids benefited. Of course that's true. So in your version poor kids get to pick their schools and the schools have to accept them ? No choice for the school?

I didn't think so.

Yet, you have no problem forcing kids to go to crap schools because your teacher unions demand it? You're inconsistent and dumb. It baffles me.

VN Store

Back