Series finale of the Walking Dead tonight.

A little hokey but the best episode since the glory days imo. Ended well.

I haven't watched since the midseason finale after Rick left. But even then I had basically just watched out of habit for a good while. I'll probably go back and binge the last of it at some point.

And yeah it's the finale but there are 3 spinoffs coming so it's not like the series is actually over. They're going to keep milking it a few more years at the least.

I haven't watched since the midseason finale after Rick left. But even then I had basically just watched out of habit for a good while. I'll probably go back and binge the last of it at some point.

And yeah it's the finale but there are 3 spinoffs coming so it's not like the series is actually over. They're going to keep milking it a few more years at the least.
Gotta make that money!

Count me as one totally shocked this is still going. I guess I confused hearing that Rick left with the notion that the show was over.

Used to. I kinda quit watching after Rick left. Then it got worse when Michonne left for me.

I actually thought it got better when Rick left.

But the pandemic delay killed it for me and I never got back on board.

Got aggravated with Rick repeatedly doing stupid things and getting people killed. Stopped watching after another one of his Lucille Ball moments and quit watching. This was before the war with Negan.

VN Store

Back