Shade for the players

91Vol

I guess I missed this announcement. I don't remember the players sitting in the shade. I think I saw it at another game last week, maybe those slimy Gators. Anybody have any details? Go Vols

34305203.jpg

I'm rewatching the Vols from last weekend on YouTube, thanks @Freak, and the Vols are sitting in the shade on the sideline. When did we get shade for the players? Was it only the SEC, or the entire NCAA? I think I saw it at another game last weekend. Go Vols

I'm rewatching the Vols from last weekend on YouTube, thanks @Freak, and the Vols are sitting in the shade on the sideline. When did we get shade for the players? Was it only the SEC, or the entire NCAA? I think I saw it at another game last weekend. Go Vols
Before week 1?

Was watching the IU game tonight and they have these covered benches...is that what we are talking about?

Reactions: 91Vol
I think I heard them say it was to keep the iPads cool and out of the heat.

I think I heard them say it was to keep the iPads cool and out of the heat.
Sounds about right, iPad's get shade their first year, while the players have never had shade. Except stadium shade of course. Go Vols.

The shade was to enable viewing of the tablets. Secondarily for cooling purposes I suspect.

The shade was to enable viewing of the tablets. Secondarily for cooling purposes I suspect.
Yep, I'm was wondering was this an SEC or an NCAA new policy. But another poster said he saw it at IU game last night. It's crazy these guys are finally getting out of the sun for a few minutes. Go Vols.

I guess I missed this announcement. I don't remember the players sitting in the shade. I think I saw it at another game last week, maybe those slimy Gators. Anybody have any details? Go Vols
ā€œAh you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!ā€
Bane
Paul Bane

Reactions: #1HomeGrownUTVOL

VN Store

Back