Shamed in Chicago

AurantiacoFan

Our oldest daughter ran in the Chicago marathon, so we headed there with her little "sister" (Big Brother/Big Sister program) who had the idea to make a sign. We started close to the starting line with a sign that said "RUN FASTER. KENYANS ALREADY AT FINISH LINE." I thought it was motivational...but two women that did not see the "motivation" in our message shamed us as they walked by.

To our defense, a Kenyan won and set the women's world record, so we were not off by much...:)

Our oldest daughter ran in the Chicago marathon, so we headed there with her little "sister" (Big Brother/Big Sister program) who had the idea to make a sign. We started close to the starting line with a sign that said "RUN FASTER. KENYANS ALREADY AT FINISH LINE." I thought it was motivational...but two women that did not see the "motivation" in our message shamed us as they walked by.

To our defense, a Kenyan won and set the women's world record, so we were not off by much...:)
That's complementary to Kenyan runners.

It's one of those "it's funny cause it's true" jokes. Well done,and those women need to grow a sense a humor and lighten up a bit.

VN Store

Back