Shocked at the All-American selections

Other_Guy

foolishFool
How in the world are there no UT DBs on that list?
Just kidding. Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Being picked 5th, well I can't argue with them one bit. There's no way in the world I could argue that UT should finish above Vandy with a 3rd party. However I still think Vandy will have just as tough as a season as the rest of the middle of the pack. I also would put our starting 5 against anyone, not just Tiny. I'm happy that they've several on the entire list. That shows that our leaders are actually good players that can lead the younger up and coming stars. So that was refreshing... good and bad in both.

Just kidding. Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Being picked 5th, well I can't argue with them one bit. There's no way in the world I could argue that UT should finish above Vandy with a 3rd party. However I still think Vandy will have just as tough as a season as the rest of the middle of the pack. I also would put our starting 5 against anyone, not just Tiny. I'm happy that they've several on the entire list. That shows that our leaders are actually good players that can lead the younger up and coming stars. So that was refreshing... good and bad in both.

Win games and be consistently a winner = more All SEC selections

No offense Other, but the title of this thread and the content of your post doesn't match.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back