Should bammer secede from the SEC?

Do they stay or do they go?

• Total voters
Winning has been so fun, I'd miss them. :p

Watching the implosion this week has been entertaining as well. All these Bammers were dying for Gallion to reveal the "truth". What they are realizing more everyday is that Bama was more corrupt then they ever dreamed possible.

What's crazy is the program will likely rebound but some of these fans never will. :blink:

Bama Schmama, let 'em go start their own conference, the GCC.

Got Caught Cheating

Several other schools could join right away.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 27, 2005 10:34 PM
Bama Schmama, let 'em go start their own conference, the GCC.

Got Caught Cheating
Several other schools could join right away.
[snapback]108307[/snapback]​

I hear they are going to dig up Jefferson Davis and get some advise on secession. They may name him prez of the GCC.

Memphis? Don't need Tiger High, they bring absolutely nothing to the SEC.

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jun 28, 2005 9:28 AM
don't leave , its too much fun beating the "flagship of the SEC"
[snapback]108408[/snapback]​

It is nice to be able to include Bama in w/ Vandy and KY as certain wins. Is this what they call the "flagship"?

Bammer Flagship

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 28, 2005 9:38 AM
It is nice to be able to include Bama in w/ Vandy and KY as certain wins.  Is this what they call the "flagship"?

Bammer Flagship
[snapback]108416[/snapback]​

It is kinda pathetic. I've always been fond of Bama. But when fans start blaming the conference for their own problems....

You've sunk pretty low, pal.

If UAB played Alabama every year until 2010....UAB winning that series wouldn't surprise me

I really don't care if they leave or not. They could be the flagship team, along with Notre Dame, for the new HBC (Has Been Confrence) :lol:

They wont leave! They need the SEC, it's about the only thing they have on their side as for recruiting.

Id love to see that Bammer Flag ship, trolling around the Vol Navy next year..... :dlol:

The "crown princes" of the SEC football want out when down,OH H*&L NO don't let 'em out!Time for some good OLE' fashioned PAYBACK!!!! :twocents: :thefinger: BAMA

I had a hard time picking between those 2 choices but finally went with stick around we need the win. There is nothing that gives me satisfaction like beating bama.

VN Store

Back