Signed Travis Henry Jersey…

MSHrebel20

Not sure where to put this so freak ok if it needs moved.

Travis Henry was my favorite player as a kid and would love to find either a game used jersey or signed Tennessee jersey of his… if anyone is willing to sale or knows where I could find one please hit me up. I’ve been looking everywhere for the last 6 months and no luck. Go VOLS!

The Cheese!

Man we had a string of running backs in the 90's

There was a card shop in North Knox called Eddie's Sports Treasures...pretty sure still there but think it has a new name. They might be able to help you source a signed jersey but game used might be pretty hard to find. I bet DoctorLoomis has one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
The Cheese!

Man we had a string of running backs in the 90's

There was a card shop in North Knox called Eddie's Sports Treasures...pretty sure still there but think it has a new name. They might be able to help you source a signed jersey but game used might be pretty hard to find. I bet DoctorLoomis has one though.
Thank you for the advice! I’ve been following along watching posts by DoctorLoomis over the years and bet his entire collection is amazing! Would love to get a tour of all he has collected over the years!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Thank you for the advice! I’ve been following along watching posts by DoctorLoomis over the years and bet his entire collection is amazing! Would love to get a tour of all he has collected over the years!
He has a video up somewhere on here. Probably one of his most recent posts.

If anyone has a link to that I’d love to see it!
I looked, seems he's more active than I realized and couldn't find his video.. I'm sure he'll drop by here eventually. He does have a Travis Henry game worn jersey, though I'm not sure if he'd be willing to part with it.

That’s really really cool! Do you happen to have one he wore at Tennessee? I’d love to run into one at some point in my life… was the reason I fell in love with Tennessee football. I’d love to see your awesome collection if you’d be willing to show it. Thanks again for sharing!
I personally do not have nor have never seen a Henry UT gamer for sale. If one comes available I’ll have to bid against you….hehe

He does private signings from time to time they would probably have replicas available Just keep a lookout. The old owner of Sports Treasures did one once but the new owner isnt much help

@DOCTORLOOMIS someone posted a rico McCoy jersey on eBay you might be interested in…

@DOCTORLOOMIS someone posted a rico McCoy jersey on eBay you might be interested in…

Thank you for this….but when the name plate is removed my interest plummets.

VN Store

Back