Silver lining

hillarious_vol

Grand Inquisitor
At least its 17-7 at the half and we get the ball...the gators don't look much better, so if we pray and eat dinner as a family together, pray some more and have a miracle like the 1980 hockey team, we may get this lol...:eek:lol:

At least its 17-7 at the half and we get the ball...the gators don't look much better, so if we pray and eat dinner as a family together, pray some more and have a miracle like the 1980 hockey team, we may get this lol...:eek:lol:

If Team USA was the Three Stooges and Russia was the Keystone Cops.

We are missing tackles, QB play is playing at a D-2 level......can't get any worse, I feel like I say this every game we play.

You heard it here first. We are going to win this game. That was an ugly half but FL is beatable. Worley will impress in second half. I'm pumped. A little drunk, but pumped.

Reactions: 1 person
I get tired of the phrase "unanswered points". We score first and then here comes the phrase. Come on Vols, give them some answered points.

I've started taking a shot for every turn over. And I'm feeling good, and it's only half time. So that is a plus, for me.

You heard it here first. We are going to win this game. That was an ugly half but FL is beatable. Worley will impress in second half. I'm pumped. A little drunk, but pumped.

You aren't a little drunk.

Silver lining is that we got to see Waldo Gerardo Faldo from Family Matters in that NFL Mobile commercial.

VN Store

Back