Simple guidelines when discussing politics

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
I just want to get the following out there for all to read.

When discussing politics, religion, warfare, etc., please have a take and come with it. Answer direct questions pertaining to any holes that one might point out in your argument and try to keep your arguments reasonable. Basically, if you possess the testicular fortitude to post your thoughts, then show the same testicular fortitude in defending them. Do not change the subject and do not cut and run.

Did I miss something?

I still have a man crush on Erik Ainge!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOL He said cut and run! Dirty Democrats!

Do not change the subject and do not cut and run.

Taking away my freedom of speech or lack thereof on a Vol board. Next thing you know, I won't be able pray before I look in this forum. If we frame out the wusses, weiners, wombats, socio paths, unenlightened, spineless, neutered, sheltered, shy, noncombative, less spoken twerps in here, who'd be left to argue your point? Not all of us were on the high school debate team in pin stripes and bow ties.

My rules for posting in this forum. If you have an opinion, express it to the best of your ability. If it's stupid, shallow, needs fertilizing, or ill-prepared, someone will let you know.

:peace2: I am not a gay elephant liberal.

"The Almighty says don't change the subject just answer the $#@% question!"

Stephen - Braveheart

Do we sit at attention when typing replies to your replies about our replies to your replies??!! That'll make my back hurt and I won't be able to defend my honor. Tenhut!!

VN Store

Back