Sincerest heartfelt respect to Texas A&M

Brave Volunteer

I just wanted to take a second and offer my sincere respect to that Texas A&M team. They pushed us! There is no doubt in my mind that they were one of the 2 best teams in the country. This was a series that could've gone either way and if we played 10 more 3-game series, they would've won their fair share! They absolutely deserved to be there and it's a shame that somebody had to lose! That was a very enjoyable series and yes, I would've said this even if we had lost! Hats off to the Aggies!

Honestly they were better than I gave credit to be honest. I knew they were probably the second best team and I always thought we’d drop the first one and win the last two. But I didn’t see the last two being as tight as they were, I admit. Very good team. Very good program they’re building. I suspect they’ll be back. Also as weird as hell as their cult like **** is at times, most of my interactions were pretty civil. Granted I’m not sure that’s a compliment, get some trash talk going yo haha

Last edited:
I just wanted to take a second and offer my sincere respect to that Texas A&M team. They pushed us! There is no doubt in my mind that they were one of the 2 best teams in the country. This was a series that could've gone either way and if we played 10 more 3-game series, they would've won their fair share! They absolutely deserved to be there and it's a shame that somebody had to lose! That was a very enjoyable series and yes, I would've said this even if we had lost! Hats off to the Aggies!
6F9ADA7A-1BEC-4325-8880-ACC07A8D1582.gif

Much respect to that team, but that fan base would make picking the corn out of their turds a halftime tradition if ESPN would cover it.
I noticed that the ESPN camera men lived in the opposing teams dugout during the entire series. Give me a break.

"THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ARE CLAD IN BIG ORANGE"

I assume he'll stay at A&M, and if he does they might be the early favorite to win it all next season. It just seems weird to go from TCU to A&M to Texas. Like, pick one dude.
I'd go with Texas A&M and Florida State as my way too early pick for the Championship Game next year. Both have a lot of top talent returning.

Very good team. We end up taking 3 of 4 from them on the season. Undoubtedly, we are #1 and Dylan and company made it happen against the best reliever in college baseball.
This team only lost one series all year and that was to Bama very early in the season. That is an amazing stat

Reactions: cardvolfan
Agreed. The series is complete and the trash talking is done. You saw an absolute slugfest between the two best teams in the country. I’d love to run it back again next year. They are a heck of a team.

This team only lost one series all year and that was to Bama very early in the season. That is an amazing stat
I watched A&M series against Bama and A&M looked like to the team to beat. It would have been a damn shame in they had ended up in our side of CWS bracket and we had missed out on such a great MCWS series.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back