Six months from Election Day poll

Which Presidential candidate are you voting for?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • RFK Jr

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Other/Write-in candidate

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I refuse to vote in this election

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
At this specific time, nobody. I will take another look at the Kennedy guy, and probably some fringe candidate. The joy, I guess, of being an independent voter who makes his own decisions rather than being by ta led by the nose-ring puppet of either party. Both parties just a bunch of lying, cheating, greedy rectal cavities. Their chosen leaders triple so.

---https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/south-dakota-gov-noem-erroneously-describes-meeting-north-109911302
---https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas-democratic-rep-henry-cuellar-innocent-ahead-potential/story?id=109907581

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
At this specific time, nobody. I will take another look at the Kennedy guy, and probably some fringe candidate. The joy, I guess, of being an independent voter who makes his own decisions rather than being by ta led by the nose-ring puppet of either party. Both parties just a bunch of lying, cheating, greedy rectal cavities. Their chosen leaders triple so.

---https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/south-dakota-gov-noem-erroneously-describes-meeting-north-109911302
---https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas-democratic-rep-henry-cuellar-innocent-ahead-potential/story?id=109907581
Honestly surprised RFK isn’t getting more support. There is still time. But unless he can get on a debate stage with Trump and Biden, I don’t see anyway he increases much in the polling between now and Nov.

Honestly surprised RFK isn’t getting more support. There is still time. But unless he can get on a debate stage with Trump and Biden, I don’t see anyway he increases much in the polling between now and Nov.
That's problematic because I'm getting ever more pizzed at seeing pro_Palestine Hamas hellions waving those dayum Palestine flags. And their sympathizers ignoring the fact Israel was attacked, had citizens kidnapped, and now we're finding some of the woman and girls were raped. I hate seeing they are allowed to damage property, assault cops, and get away with it. I might end up doing the unthinkable,

That's problematic because I'm getting ever more pizzed at seeing pro_Palestine Hamas hellions waving those dayum Palestine flags. And their sympathizers ignoring the fact Israel was attacked, had citizens kidnapped, and now we're finding some of the woman and girls were raped. I hate seeing they are allowed to damage property, assault cops, and get away with it. I might end up doing the unthinkable,
Surprised you went this route.

Israel has killed children in Gaza, and wants to slaughter their red cows lol.

Are we really going to point fingers at who started it? If so, then you have to go back well before October 2023…

It’s small minded to pick a side in this matter.
plenty of innocent blood on both sides

As Trump said,
“Get the job done Israel “
That means we need to stay out of it.

Israel has killed children in Gaza, and wants to slaughter their red cows lol.

Are we really going to point fingers at who started it? If so, then you have to go back well before October 2023…

It’s small minded to pick a side in this matter.
plenty of innocent blood on both sides

As Trump said,
“Get the job done Israel “
That means we need to stay out of it.
Trump can pick his azz and stuff the residue up his nose. I think it is very disrespectful to come to the USA, wave terrorist flags, attack the police, damage university property, chant death to America. And wearing those Hamas fighter scarfs. I don't mind them protesting, but the way these imported Hamas have been doing it. You have your microscope focused on the wrong thing regarding my ire.
Get rid of them before it's too late.
Way, way, way too late.

Prediction -- We will start seeing sabotage of civilian, military, and economic infrastructure. They're the new KKK, neo-Nazis, etc targeting the USA as a nation rather than focusing on an ethnic group. You haven't the war for what it is yet. But you will.

Best we can hope for is an adversarial relationship between POTUS and Congress.
At this point, it doesn't matter who is POTUS. The Republic is lost. There is only one party running the country. Both support open borders, both support endless wars and neither has a desire to stop printing money.

VN Store

Back