Slick is leaning towards LSU

OWB

Never
Staff member
I just read that Slick really enjoyed his visit to LSU. Here is what he said...

"It’s going to be tough," Shelley said of UT chances after his Baton Rouge trip. "It was a great place. They have great facilities. Everything about it was great. The players that I hung around with were just like me."

Shelley was so impressed with LSU that he and his father had planned an announcement for Monday night upon his arrival from Cajun country. For now, that announcement is on hold.

"We were just talking about it," Shelley said of the postponed declaration. "LSU answered a lot of questions I had. I’m still staying open with both of them. I like LSU.

He is still going to visit UT though. He has never seen our facilities or atmosphere.
He also said that if he sees the same thing at UT, then it is going to be a tough decision. So let's roll out the Big Orange carpet for Slick. He is going to announce on signing day.

How can you be so sure, he hasn't even visited UT yet? I am pretty sure that he like the UT facilities as much or more then LSU's. I hope that you are right.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 25, 2005 2:03 PM
have you seen our new indoor 120 yd practice field?? :good:

I haven't, but I have heard about it. Sounds nice.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 25, 2005 2:42 PM
It's amazing

I am sure that it is. I have never known the University to build anything dinky.

when is he visiting. we need to do something special to draw him here. fulmer, you need to pull this one out.

He'll move us up after his visit. The kid's never been to Knoxville. It's good that we have the last visit IMO.

yeah i think wants he sees our capus he is going to think lswho

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 25, 2005 2:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 25, 2005 2:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Jan 25, 2005 2:42 PM
It&#39;s amazing

I am sure that it is. I have never known the University to build anything dinky. [/quote]
touche&#39;

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 25, 2005 3:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 25, 2005 3:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Jan 25, 2005 3:19 PM
lsu, ls who,  get it?

I don&#39;t either..... :question: [/quote]
:clap:

yeah i think wants he sees our capus he is going to think lswho

I get the ls-who

It&#39;s the wants he sees that flew crooked (once he sees)

remember who wrote that article and what was left out and how the questions were worded. Most ask slanted questions to get the answer they wants. After reading for a few years you learn the ones who do and the ones who don&#39;t. According to LSU every recruit falls in love with them.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jan 25, 2005 4:54 PM
remember who wrote that article and what was left out and how the questions were worded. Most ask slanted questions to get the answer they wants. After reading for a few years you learn the ones who do and the ones who don&#39;t. According to LSU every recruit falls in love with them.

That&#39;s true. I hope that story is completely bogus.

VN Store

Back