Slick Shelley

surrealvol

Well, over on Rivals, the talk right now is about Slick Shelley from Arkansas. Apparently, it has come down to U.T. or LSWho.

During his Junior and Senior years, Slick caught 136 passes for 1733 yards and 24 touchdowns.

Anybody know more about him?

I would like to get Slick, He looked good in the Army game. Not to mention, we would have a receiver named Slick.

Shelley exploded on the gridiron scene as sophomore when he caught 56 passes for 1,019 yards and 15 touchdowns to help lead the Rebels to the Class-5A state title. As a junior he nabbed 62 aerials for 873 yards an 16 TDs and also returned 21 kickoffs for 611 yards (an average of 29.1 per return) and another score

does anyone know our chances with
o.j. murdock
brian ellis
travis scott(he is 6-5 and has arecord for vertical jump)
chris scott
deMarcus granger
Vladimir Richard
Ricky Jean-Francois(this would be big)
Barry Turner
eugene hayes(made a soft verbal)
kenneth phillips( :rocks: )
Bryan Evans
Derek Pegues

we are on all of these top players list. if you want to know something about them just ask.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 20, 2005 6:04 PM
does anyone know our chances with
o.j. murdock
brian ellis
travis scott(he is 6-5 and has arecord for vertical jump)
chris scott
deMarcus granger
Vladimir Richard
Barry Turner
Bryan Evans
Derek Pegues

we are on all of these top players list. if you want to know something about them just ask.

chris scott
deMarcus granger
Vladimir Richard
Barry Turner
Bryan Evans

These are the guys we have a shot at getting. There is a defensive tackle from georgia that is looking at us hard right now. His name is Brandon Perry and he has down to us and UGA but both UGA and UT are holding out on him waiting to see what some other people do. I think we should go ahead and offer because I think he will commit and hold firm to whoever offers first.

well i just hope we get all of them recruits on defense.

VN Store

Back