slick shelly

According to Hooker dad says he was to announce today, but HS coach new nothing about the announcement. In other words Yes and No. Who knows what will happen.

well as long as his letter of intent comes to tennessee ill be happy.

has there been any more news about him commiting yet? i guess hooker got this one wrong........................................... agian!!!!

are you sure. i have a feeling he wont be coming here if he has already announced when he is going to say where he is going. i think he has already decided to go to lsu and is just going to tennessee to waste time. but i hope i am wrong.

Slick will be a VOL and will announce after a UT in home Saturday.

im not sure he is a vol. but he better be a vol or i will give him one of these :chair:

fulmer needs to reel in another recruit. its been a while. its boring talking about the same guys over and over and over.......................

coach, reel in slick

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 24, 2005 10:13 PM
im not sure he is a vol. but he better be a vol or i will give him one of these :chair:

if he goes to an sec school he will definetly get one of those. :bash:

For the 20th time....Slick Shelley will be a Vol unless for some very odd reason, Coach Fumler doesn't want him and I don't see that happening. Even if Turner was to committ before then, I think we would still take him.

VN Store

Back