Smith and the club on his hand

Brave Volunteer

Something I don't understand. Smith was cleared to play this past Saturday. Yet he had to play with his hand wrapped up in a club. Maybe it's just me but if you're having to play with your hand wrapped up like that, YOU'RE NOT READY TO COME BACK!!!

It's certainly nor ideal, but have you ever heard of Larry Wilson, who was a safety and eight-time Pro Bowl selection for the Cardinals during the 1960s and early 1970s? Wilson was "renowned for not only playing, but intercepting a pass, with casts on both hands due to broken wrists. On the September 18, 2006 edition of SportsCenter, Mike Ditka challenged Terrell Owens' toughness by not playing for 2–4 weeks due to a broken finger. He cited Wilson's interception with casts on both hands as proof of a tougher football player" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Wilson_(American_football).

Patrick willis played with a broken hand against us and did more than ok! its just for added safety.

the club is definitely a bad thing. it's much easier to figure which guy he is on the field now.

funny, some dude on here last week said he was on a flight with Smith's girlfriend and she told him he got his cast off and was ready to roll..... women don't know nuttin.... OORRR, he was full of it. I love Volnation!

funny, some dude on here last week said he was on a flight with Smith's girlfriend and she told him he got his cast off and was ready to roll..... women don't know nuttin.... OORRR, he was full of it. I love Volnation!

I would be leaning toward full of it.

I seen him last night at the fair with who i assume was his girlfriend (they were holding hands) and his hand was still wrapped up.

Leonard Little told me he couldn't sign my hat outside the locker room once because of the cast on his arm. I think he just didn't want to sign autographs because he played the whole game.

Yeah, it hurt my feelings a little but as you can tell I moved on. :cray:

VN Store

Back