Smoke Out

Nuctech777

Instead of a "white out" or any other color, we should coordinate a game each year to wear our smokey colors and call it a "smoke out"
Thoughts?

Reactions: 3 people
I like the idea of the name, but it could lead to a few unintended/unwanted innuendos.... and given the history of some of our recent former players.... :cool2:

UT fans can't coordinate a cheer inside the stadium....I don't see this happening.

Cheech agrees.

Cheech%20Joint%20Up%20In%20Smoke.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Here in Sarasota we have a restaurant called Munchies 4:20 Cafe. It is complete stoner food. Philly Cheesesteaks with chicken strips, mozz sticks, onion rings, and tater tots all in a sammach!

Here in Sarasota we have a restaurant called Munchies 4:20 Cafe. It is complete stoner food. Philly Cheesesteaks with chicken strips, mozz sticks, onion rings, and tater tots all in a sammach!

Yup. They were featured on Man vs. Food. He took the spicy wing challenge, and quit after 1 wing. It was the worst challenge he ever faced. I fully believe those things could get even the drunkest person straight in 30 minutes.

Will the game start at 4:20?

Back in the day, every game used to start at 4:20.

Yup. They were featured on Man vs. Food. He took the spicy wing challenge, and quit after 1 wing. It was the worst challenge he ever faced. I fully believe those things could get even the drunkest person straight in 30 minutes.

We had Munchies last night. Garbage Philly is the bomb!

My stepson is a Marine and he's coming in town next week. We're taking him there for the wing challenge!

Another Man vs. Food favorite around here is the Old Salty Dog deep fried dog.

VN Store

Back