So which freshmen still have their black stripe?

Brave Volunteer

And I'm curious, what if some of them haven't earned their orange stripe by next Saturday? Are they just going to trot out on the field against Austin Peay with no stripe on their helmet?

The ones that haven't proven themselves. Sorry I'm in rare form today.

And I'm curious, what if some of them haven't earned their orange stripe by next Saturday? Are they just going to trot out on the field against Austin Peay with no stripe on their helmet?

Malik Brown did not have a great offer list, but I was hoping for him to make some waves. We'll need him next year. It would have been nice to RS him (which I expect anyway) and have him ready for quality reps in 14'. If the BK stripe is any indication, then things are not progressing at my desired pace.

This is the psychological "dark side" of motivational awards / tools. What goes through the heads of the last 3 or 4 players with a black stripe?
"I am worst in class"?
"I came to the wrong school"?
"I'm in the dog house"?
"I don't wanna go back to practice and be the only ..."?

Reactions: 1 person
None of them. Sports Animal mentioned this morning that all of the freshman had the black stripes removed for the long practice yesterday.

Reactions: 7 people
None of them. Sports Animal mentioned this morning that all of the freshman had the black stripes removed for the long practice yesterday.

Eh, there are conflicting reports. KNS says a few still remain, while Heather said on the morning show that they've all been removed. I'm not a heather hater like most people on here are (because they're intimidated by a woman that understands sports), but I don't necessarily trust her on stuff like this.

Eh, there are conflicting reports. KNS says a few still remain, while Heather said on the morning show that they've all been removed. I'm not a heather hater like most people on here are (because they're intimidated by a woman that understands sports), but I don't necessarily trust her on stuff like this.

She's got the beat writer shtick down to a science, including the obligatory DUI.

Reactions: 3 people

So what does this mean for recruiting Heather?!?!

Or "My Coach hates me."

hehateme.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

She's got the beat writer shtick down to a science, including the obligatory DUI.

So what does this mean for recruiting Heather?!?!

Does she still have the Back Stripes down her face?

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 143

VN Store

Back