Somebody with GoVolsXtra..

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
go read the article about Gallion not going quietly and tell me what it's about.

Yes, I am a cheapo.

:Bbiteme:

Same old lies from Gallion - He says Fulmer must be lying because he will not give a deposition

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 4, 2005 11:51 AM
I wish somebody would go after Gallion with a lawsuit.
[snapback]110225[/snapback]​

I wish somebody would go after him with something other than that...

I wish that someone would bury him alive in one of those UT coffins that plays Rocky Top all the time...

Predictably, he's a hero here in Whaaalamaba. He's likely to become Attorney General here :blink:

Fulmer certainly has grounds for a suit against not only Gallion, but Finebaum as well. In fact, Gallion had Finebaum attached to a multi-million $ lawsuit for slander (Finebaums on-air comments regarding Cottrell and Williams) 2 years ago. When Gallion dropped the suit, Finebaum became his PR guy. I guess that makes Finebaum Gallion's ho.

Fulmer on the other hand doesn't have the time to waste with this hack. The only thing Gallion wants to get out of any of his actions is to humiliate Fulmer and UT. It's a hate thing. So, Fulmer continues to piss off Gallion by staying under the radar.

I have a great idea... why dont CPF call up Gallion and say that if Alabama beats us this year I will give you your damn Dispo. If Alabama loses you shut your mouth and admit what a waste of food your life has been.

VN Store

Back