Something for Friends fans

I guess the author has never seen a professional photographer or even a serious amateur.

I guess the author has never seen a professional photographer or even a serious amateur.

True, but I'm guessing they meant more the average person. None of the characters on the show were professional photographers (that I remember at least).

Couldn't this list be made for pretty much every TV show that's 10+ years old?

I like it in a stupid kind of way. It's definitely crazy overrated.

I'm kinda there with you. I can't say that I hated it, but I didn't watch. I thought the guys were kinda funny, but it just wasn't my thing.

I just remember one year literally everybody had the Rachel haircut. People were nuts about that show.

I'm kinda there with you. I can't say that I hated it, but I didn't watch. I thought the guys were kinda funny, but it just wasn't my thing.

I just remember one year literally everybody had the Rachel haircut. People were nuts about that show.

I've probably seen roughly between 1/3 and 1/2 of the total episodes, and hardly any of the first couple of seasons. I did sort of pay attention towards the end when it was obvious they were milking it as long as possible.

There are some genuinely hilarious moments I remember; most involve Joey. But overall I can't understand why it got as big as it did.

I've probably seen 10 episodes. I can't even remember the premise of a single one.

I've probably seen roughly between 1/3 and 1/2 of the total episodes, and hardly any of the first couple of seasons. I did sort of pay attention towards the end when it was obvious they were milking it as long as possible.

There are some genuinely hilarious moments I remember; most involve Joey. But overall I can't understand why it got as big as it did.

Hell, that can be said for just about everything.

VN Store

Back