Soon to come....

sickemsmokey10

sickemsmokey10's Recruiting 100......I'm currently working on my Top 100...

oh the headaches!:realmad:

I'll give you a few things....Tennessee is well represented in my top 100. My #1 is not Jimmy Clausen :eek:hmy:

Even if he turns out great, I dont think I could have handled another Clausen.

but he'll still be better than Casey and Rick:p

however, I always like Casey even though he took a lot of heat. Stat wise, he was probably our 2nd best QB ever and I think def. top 5 over all as a Vol QB

Sickemsmokey, you win because you reached 100 before a year, it took me about 1 and a half haha

I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. I was very impressed with him in the AAA game. By the way, congrats on 1,000 post.:pepper:

Thank ya. But Jimmy didn't look that great in the AAA game. Mallett looked much much better.

Well I'm done for the night. I'll finish it tomorrow and have it posted in the afternoon. I gotta hit the hay because I gotta play piano at church tomorrow:blush2:

Thank ya. But Jimmy didn't look that great in the AAA game. Mallett looked much much better.

Well I'm done for the night. I'll finish it tomorrow and have it posted in the afternoon. I gotta hit the hay because I gotta play piano at church tomorrow:blush2:
My bad for not specifing. I meant Mallett looked leaps and bounds better than Clausen in the AAA game. By the way, are you a very large pianist?:p

VN Store

Back