South Carolina Has Got To Be Kidding Me.....

U-T

CAT2-1309.jpg

At least they knew to put UF and UGA instead of UT. Hey, I like it when other fans get fired up about their teams. It's what makes CFB the best sport around! SC fans have always been cool to deal with, although I think the addition of Spurrier will change that somewhat.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM
SC fans have always been cool to deal with, although I think the addition of Spurrier will change that somewhat.

You obviously never met some of the SC fans I had the misfortune to "meet".

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 26, 2005 1:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 26, 2005 1:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-utvolpj@Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM
SC fans have always been cool to deal with, although I think the addition of Spurrier will change that somewhat.

You obviously never met some of the SC fans I had the misfortune to "meet". [/quote]
Amen.

Worst fans in the SEC, bar none.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 26, 2005 1:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 26, 2005 1:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-utvolpj@Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM

You obviously never met some of the SC fans I had the misfortune to "meet". [/quote]
Yes, SC fans are some of the worst in football. I live in SC, I should know.

Originally posted by Z06Vol+Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z06Vol @ Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 26, 2005 1:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-utvolpj
@Apr 26, 2005 1:36 PM

You obviously never met some of the SC fans I had the misfortune to "meet".

Yes, SC fans are some of the worst in football. I live in SC, I should know. [/quote]
I had the misfortune of living in columbia SC back in the early-mid 90&#39;s.
When i wasnt on duty, I was usualy in my "T" gear & never caught much flack&#33;

But then again in those days&#39; around the campus and college scene, Hootie& the Blowfish was the best thing they had going for them. Even met a girl "student" that had tix for the SC/TN game, she was shocked Id rather go to the game than to the club. I guess the Ol Ball&#39;s coach will instill some Cocks&#39; pride into the city. Suppose im not the only Vols Nutt that can wait til Oct 29th&#33;

Hi&#33; I just had to make that comment--can&#39;t let the Alabama fans think they are falling down on the job&#33;&#33; Then they might feel compelled to turn up the heat and the AL Vols certainly do not need anymore heat&#33; :)

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 26, 2005 3:23 PM
how many new members do we have that arent posting?

I counted nineteen pages of members who had NEVER posted on here.

Well, I always based my opinion of fans on how they acted while in K-town. I worked @ Calhouns through 2 f-ball seasons, 97 & 98. I feel that the fans who travel are a better representation of the "true" fan base (minus the students).

SC fans were always great customers and some of the best.
BAMA, well... I don&#39;t care how nice they are, they all suck&#33;
UGA were bar-none the worst of the bunch. Rude and obnoxious even after they just got beat down.
UF were the loudest, but a close 2nd as far as worst. (best tippers though)
Never really saw a KY or Vandy fan so who knows? :lol:

My :twocents: may not mean much but until the season starts...

you&#39;re pretty much right...although, Florida students are the worst...next to our of course..:)

VN Store

Back