SPECIAL Season

I couldn’t believe y’all superstitious dorks about wanting to lose some at the end of season to not be #1 seed. …but then in game 1 Saturday, I was busy and watched A&M score all their runs and I saw us score none, so I knew what I had to do. I refused to watch the next two. I did pull over to listen to the T9 tonight, so sorry about the drama there.

SEC regular season champs
SEC Tournament champs
Regional champs
Super regional champs
NATIONAL CHAMPS
60 Wins
Unbelievable!!!! Will go down as one of if not the BEST EVER!!!!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!🍊🍊🍊🍊
And we did it without hot bats

And we did it without hot bats
That just shows how complete this team is. We can beat you in many different ways. When it mattered most, our pitching dug deep and our bats did just enough to get us the championship. This team was gritty and I’m happy that my grandfather, the reason I’m a vol fan, was able to witness it.

SEC regular season champs
SEC Tournament champs
Regional champs
Super regional champs
NATIONAL CHAMPS
60 Wins
Unbelievable!!!! Will go down as one of if not the BEST EVER!!!!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!🍊🍊🍊🍊

Tied for most HR's in the tournament. I believe first team ever with 5 guys with 20 HR's in a season? Second #1 overall seed to win it all. 1st 60-win SEC team in a stacked SEC.

I really don't know much about the history of college baseball, but seems like arguably the greatest team of all time.

VN Store

Back