Special Teams once again a strength in blowout of UTC

Who do think will replace Chase McGrath at PK?

• Max Gilbert

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Josh Turbyville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JT Carver

• None of the above

• Total voters

TnScooby

I'm happy that Jackson Ross returns as UT's punter and glad to see Max Gilbert handle PK duties with no apparent issues vs UTC..It was good that Josh Turbyville was able to see the field as well..He is so consistent on kickoffs that I do consider him to be a weapon...I would have liked to see JT Carver get in a couple FG/PAT attempts as well but I'm sure he will be utilized where needed..But it is a relief to have 5th year Sr. Long Snapper Matthew Salansky to ensure that the hold & the kick will transpire safely..Special teams are the deciding factor in so many close games and I have more often than not felt the kicking game has been a huge part of past successes.. I think so many teams lose close games that a solid, competent Special Teams unit would have turned into close wins..So I thought I'd poll VN to see if anyone here has a personal preference at PK...

I'm happy that Jackson Ross returns as UT's punter and glad to see Max Gilbert handle PK duties with no apparent issues vs UTC..It was good that Josh Turbyville was able to see the field as well..He is so consistent on kickoffs that I do consider him to be a weapon...I would have liked to see JT Carver get in a couple FG/PAT attempts as well but I'm sure he will be utilized where needed..But it is a relief to have 5th year Sr. Long Snapper Matthew Salansky to ensure that the hold & the kick will transpire safely..Special teams are the deciding factor in so many close games and I have more often than not felt the kicking game has been a huge part of past successes.. I think so many teams lose close games that a solid, competent Special Teams unit would have turned into close wins..So I thought I'd poll VN to see if anyone here has a personal preference at PK...
Gilbert is the PK. I'm not sure the point of a poll. That's like asking who we prefer at starting RB...it doesn't matter, because it's Dylan Sampson.

Reactions: volmommaLO

VN Store

Back