Speedy Robinson

OWB

Never
Staff member
Just read on GVX that Speedy Robinson has UT on his list of schools. He said that he has been a fan of UT, FSU and Pitt since he was young. He is out of a Miami and his coach says that he is a "little Deion Sanders."

Why do they call him speedy? Because "he posted a 4.25, 4.28, and a 4.30 in the 40-yard dash at the March NIKE camp in Miami."

I would imagine that would help our kick return and secondary and/or WR slots too...

Yeah man, it would be cool to have a Speedy AND a Slick on the team wouldn't it?

He is 5' 11" and weighs 165. He has a 36 inch vertical though, so that would compensate for his height if he were a CB...

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 12, 2005 1:35 PM
he definately needs to put on some weight

Yeah, he needs to put on some, but that might take away from his speed. You think?

We still have a long way to go with this guy, but we have a good shot at him.... :good:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 12, 2005 12:36 PM
Yeah, he needs to put on some, but that might take away from his speed. You think?

Adding weight might slow him down a little, but even a 4.3 is really fast. Also, speed doesn't do much good if you can't muscle off the line... :dunno:

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN+Apr 12, 2005 1:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UTVOLFAN @ Apr 12, 2005 1:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 12, 2005 12:36 PM
Yeah, he needs to put on some, but that might take away from his speed.  You think?

Adding weight might slow him down a little, but even a 4.3 is really fast. Also, speed doesn&#39;t do much good if you can&#39;t muscle off the line... :dunno: [/quote]
True...

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 12, 2005 12:55 PM
shes purdy... :blink: :wassup: :wassup: :wassup: :blink:

Yeah, well i think we&#39;re gonna break up...besides one of my good friends and I will get together....shes better looking, and alot nicer

VN Store

Back